Wednesday 25 May 2011

Bibio.

Ok, so i'm currently working on a couple different articles, all at various stages of completion. I apologize about the delay in posts but i promise it will be worth it :) As thanks for your patience, here's a song getting a lot of play time with me at the moment :3


Do yourself a favour. Turn the lights down low, kick back, relax. I love chilling to this track. It's by a music producer in the UK, Bibio. This track is off the album "Ambivalence Avenue", consisting mostly of experimental electronic tracks, i can listen to this entire album from start to finish... 
~~~
Hopefully, i'm mixing things up pretty well so far. I want to introduce at least one new thing to every follower that they might not have considered, or even known about if it hadn't been for this blog. If you discover just one new thing, it's all been worth it :) 


Stay tuned for a bunch more (mostly animated) tv shows (from all around the world!) and possibly more music videos if i'm taking too long ^_^;

39 comments:

  1. I love it, looking foward to the next posts you're cooking up

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should listen to his new album "Mind Bokeh"
    Bibio is a great artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that kitty is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very relaxing song, and I love the pic =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice song, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That song is so.. different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't usually listen to that type of music, but that track was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the picture of that cat is so adorable, im stealing it :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard this music, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't decide if that kitty is enjoying that or not )~

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS

    forgot to say I dig it..love that didgeredoo sound at start.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really like their new album k is for kelson is a tune too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool track, thanks for sharing - you've already reached your goal of sharing something I wouldn't have found on my own with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome drum and bass track. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great song, awesome music. and look how cute the cat is!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that little kitty is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mate would you have a link to the album you could forward me? I'll follow your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That cat stole my heart.
    More picture of him/her please.
    (S)he looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i want the cat in that pic!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  20. this grooves, i like it. and i hadn't heard of this act. also like the name of the album

    ReplyDelete
  21. I did exactly what you said, I laid down with the lights off, closed my eyes, and listend to this track. Very relaxing indeed, I looked like the cat in that picture lol. Interesting track, I love experimental tracks, and this one was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Did as told, found it relaxing as well :) Cat picture is cute! >:3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good stuff man, put me in a great mood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I discovered the song so, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  25. this album is a masterpiece. i love it. i really like mind bokeh btw. people seem to hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. the cat reeled me into reading it...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Groovy! Life is a little better

    ReplyDelete
  28. Shit you have good taste in music

    ReplyDelete
  29. I turned my lights down and I felt myself drifting off to sleep. Mega chill

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice song man, Mind Bokeh is pretty good give it a listen too

    ReplyDelete
  31. interesting blog, like it man! Followed :D Cheers man

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like this. Great make-out music. Grooovy!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Pretty good song, not usually my thing but i liked it

    ReplyDelete